Manchester City Council

Homes & property Check if your landlord has a licence

Some landlords and organisations who manage privately rented properties need a licence from us to rent out properties. 

There are two different types of licensing for privately rented accommodation. Check to see if your landlord has a:

Licensing leads to decent housing standards and better management of properties for private tenants. It helps us improve neighbourhoods for the whole community.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?