Where you are already in receipt of either of these and have a Claim Reference, you can:
- Check your Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support awards.
- Check the details of any payments we have made (whether to you or to your Landlord on your behalf).
- Check the details of any overpayments we have raised.
- Check the household and income details that we hold for you.
- Check the amounts of rent and Council Tax that we are using when calculating your awards.
If you aren't in receipt of these and would like to you can make a claim here.
Where you are in receipt of Housing Benefit payments for your tenants and have a Landlord Reference, you can:
- Check your tenants' Housing Benefit awards, where they have asked us to pay you directly.
- Check the details of any payments we have made to you, or the next payments we are due to make to you, for each of these tenants.
- Check the details of any overpayments we have raised to you, for each of these tenants.
- View and download payment schedules for each payment you have received. These will give you a full breakdown of each payment, telling you the amount we have paid for each tenant, the period that this amount covers and whether it includes any invoice recovery or Discretionary Housing Payment.
Read our privacy notice which tell us how we use your data.