Business and investment Tell us about changes to your business

The Council recognises that the past 18 months have been difficult for businesses. If you have business rates arrears, contact us as soon as possible to discuss your situation so that we can find an acceptable solution and help you avoid summons costs and recovery action.

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak you cannot post forms to us. Please take a photo and attach it to an e-mail and send to us at

It's important to tell us about changes straight away.

If you move in to or out of a non-domestic property, or you own a property that is occupied or vacant, contact us straight away so we can:

  • work out the correct charge for you
  • award any relief or exemption
  • send you a correct bill as soon as possible.


Contact us if you need to tell us about any other changes. 

You can check your business rates account if you have already signed up for this service; or sign up now and check your account.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.