Business and investment Tell us about changes to your business

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak you cannot post forms to us. Please take a photo and attach it to an e-mail and send to us at

It's important to tell us about changes straight away.

If you move in to or out of a non-domestic property, or you own a property that is occupied or vacant, contact us straight away so we can:

  • work out the correct charge for you
  • award any relief or exemption
  • send you a correct bill as soon as possible.


Contact us if you need to tell us about any other changes. 

You can check your business rates account if you have already signed up for this service; or sign up now and check your account.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?