Manchester City Council

Crime, antisocial behaviour & nuisance Antisocial behaviour (ASB)

Are you a tenant of a Registered Social Housing Provider?

If you are suffering from antisocial behaviour and you are a tenant of a registered housing provider, you should report it to them and they will work with you to agree a course of action which aims to stop the antisocial behaviour.

They can arrange mediation, issuing warnings or if the antisocial behaviour is more serious, they may use legal tools and powers available to them.

The table below lists registered housing providers in Manchester. 

Adactus Housing Association

Northwards Housing

Affinity Sutton Housing Association

Parkway Green Housing Trust

City South Housing Trust

Places for People

Eastlands Homes

Renaissance Miles Platting PFI

Guinness Northern Counties Housing Association

Southway Housing Trust

Harvesting Housing Group

St Vincent's Housing Association

Mosscare Housing Association

Willow Park Housing Trust


Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?