You can ask a member of The Executive a question about the work we do. The answer will be published on our website.
If your question is of a personal nature we'll reply by email.
If you have tried to report a problem and it has not been resolved, please give us the opportunity to put things right by contacting the service responsible (listed below), or via our complaints department.
General Enquiries - 0161 234 5000
Adult & Children's Services - 0161 234 5001
Council Tax - 0161 234 5002
Benefits - 0161 234 5003
Environmental Services - 0161 234 5004
Email all services - email@example.com
Email complaints - firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions that will not be answered
Unfortunately there are some questions which we can't answer through this channel.
These include questions:
- about legal action under way, that is judicial or quasi judicial matters
- about specific planning applications, licence applications, grant applications or appeals
- relating to a named member of Council staff or Councillor
- which involve confidential information
- about party political matters
- which are defamatory or designed to cause annoyance or distress
- which have already been published the past six months