The Council and democracy Councillors privacy notice


You have the right to complain to the information Commissioner if after contacting me about a data protection concern, you are not satisfied with my response. 

If you wish to complain to the Information Commissioner the contact details are:

Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane

or by completing the ICO on line form at

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.