Manchester Population Health Plan
The Manchester Population Health Plan (agreed by the Health & Wellbeing Board) sets out our vision that, by 2027, we will all be living longer, healthier lives.
Our Compendium of Statistics document provides detailed research and intelligence information utilised throughout the Plan.
Our five priority areas:
- Improving outcomes in the first 1,000 days of a child’s life
- Strengthening the positive impact of work on health
- Supporting people, households, and communities to be socially connected and make changes that matter to them
- Creating an age-friendly city that promotes good health and wellbeing for people in mid and later life
- Taking action on preventable early deaths