Licences and permissions Licensing Applications

Register of current applications by ward

A licence is not always required for regulated entertainment (this includes performances of music, plays and dance). Please see the website for further information about entertainment licencing.    

To view the current licence applications in consultation for each ward, select the links below.

If you would like any more information about an application, or to view an electronic copy, email

The electronic premises licensing register is currently unavailable. a copy of the register is available for inspection on request, please email to make an appointment to view between 9am - 5pm at the Licensing Unit, Level 1, Town Hall Extension, Manchester, M2 5DB.

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.