Social services Where you will live

When you’re in care, where you live is called your ‘placement’. This might be:

  • with a member of your wider family, like an aunt, uncle, grandparent or family friend
  • with foster carers in their family home
  • in a children’s home (usually for older children)
  • being adopted; or
  • sometimes children in care live at home with their parents; or
Find out about:

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.