Crime, antisocial behaviour and nuisance Neighbour dispute: we can help

If you and your neighbours have fallen out and your life's a misery because of the dispute, mediation could be the answer. Our independent external mediators don't take sides; they help find a long-term solution that suits everyone. It can be free and is confidential, and works well when you are interested in resolving the problem.

What sort of dispute?

We can help in most situations; disputes caused by different lifestyles, noise, parking, pets, children's behaviour, boundaries, property upkeep or communal areas and community issues. 

Ask for our help

What you do next depends on the type of home you live in.

If you rent your home from a housing association or housing trust:

Contact your landlord directly to discuss what mediation service they can offer.

If you own your home, or rent it from a private landlord in Manchester:

The service is limited to people who live in the area covered by Manchester City Council (if you're not sure, check which council collects your Council Tax).

We will contact you directly following receipt of your enquiry, and discuss inviting your neighbour to mediate with you.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.