The Council and democracy Postal votes

Spoilt and lost postal ballot papers

You can ask for a replacement if you have not received, or have lost, damaged or spoilt your postal vote. Replacements can only be issued from a week before the election, up to 5pm on polling day. Contact the elections team on 0161 234 1212 (Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm) to request a replacement postal pack.

If you have made a mistake on your ballot paper or postal vote statement, simply correcting the mistake is usually acceptable and we will not need to issue a replacement. If you do need a replacement postal ballot paper pack due to it being badly damaged, you will need to bring the original one to our office, so do not throw it away.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.