Homes and property Gas problems in your home

What to do

Smell gas or suspect carbon monoxide (CO)

To report a gas or carbon monoxide emergency call the National Gas Emergency Service 24 hours a day on 0800 111 999.

Visit the Health and Safety Executive website for further information on gas and carbon monoxide in domestic premises, including Gas Safety Certificates (AKA Gas Safety Records).

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.