You'll need a parking permit to park on some streets for more than 2 or 3 hours between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Find out more about the areas and get your permit:
- Hulme High Street area (H1)
- Arnott Crescent area and Monton Estate area (H2)
- Old Birley Street area and Royce Road and Rolls Crescent area (H4)
- Loxford Street area
When you need a permit
- Signs tell you if and when you need a permit and which Hulme parking permit is needed (H1, H2, H4 etc)
- You must display your permit when you're parked during restricted times.
Renewing or changing your permit
- You are responsible for applying for your new permit at least two weeks before your old one expires. You must show proof of ownership and address when you renew.
- You must contact us immediately if you move house, change your vehicle or lose your permit.
- We withdraw misused permits and may take further action.
- Your resident or business permit is only valid for your registration number – it's not transferable.