Manchester City Council

Parking Crumpsall parking scheme

Resident permit

Homeowners, tenants and lodgers get one free resident permit for each vehicle registered at an address if the vehicle can't be parked in a garage, driveway or private parking space.

For a resident permit you need:

Proof you own the vehicle – copy of the 'log book' (V5C vehicle registration certificate).


Proof of address – for example a copy of a recent utility or council tax bill or rent agreement.


Proof you park on the street – copy of insurance certificate.


Download paper form for a resident permit

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?