Parking Shadowmoss parking scheme

Resident permit

You will not get a paper permit, we keep your registration number in our system. If you change your car you simply need to log in and change your details. You renew your permit online too.

For a resident permit you need:

An active email address.


Proof you own the vehicle – copy of the 'log book' (V5C vehicle registration certificate).


If you have a work’s van or company car, then you will need a letter from your employer stating that you are entitled to bring the vehicle home and park it on the road at your address overnight. The letter should also confirm the registration number.


Proof of address – for example a copy of a recent utility or council tax bill or rent agreement.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.