This scheme is for residents at 23 – 57 George Leigh Street (odd numbers only).
Days and times of restricted parking
- Parking restrictions apply from Monday to Saturday, 8am – 6pm.
- No limit to how long people can park outside these hours
Permits are free of charge and valid for one year.
- If you live within the scheme,you can apply for a permit(s) for all vehicles that are registered to your property.
- If you have a driveway you won't be allowed a permit as you will be expected to park on your drive unless you have more than one vehicle registered to your home and can't fit them on your drive. In this instance you can have a permit for other registered vehicles.
- Permits are registered to specific vehicles, so make sure that the vehicle on the highway is the one with the valid permit.
- Permits allow you to park in any of the dual use (Residents and Pay and Display) bays within the scheme.
- You can use any of the parking bays within the scheme at any time free of charge.
Permits are available to residents, visitors and carers. Find out more about what you need to apply