Days and times of restricted parking
- Parking restrictions will apply from Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.
- During these hours parking is free in the limited waiting bays, but only for a maximum of three hours unless you have a permit. There is no return allowed within one hour.
- Outside these hours there is no limit to how long people can park.
- Permits are free of charge and valid for one year.
- Permits apply for all vehicles that are registered to your property.
- If you have a driveway you won't be allowed a permit as you will be expected to park on your drive unless you have more than one vehicle registered to your home and can't fit them on your drive. In this instance you can have a permit for other registered vehicles.
- Permits are registered to a specific vehicle. Make sure that the vehicle on the highway is the one with the valid permit.
- You can use any of the parking bays within the scheme at any time free of charge. Remember to display your permit clearly at all times.