We have developed a range of downloadable public safety information, to support our communities through COVID-19. There are posters, videos and social media assets for you to download in alternative formats and languages.
If you need to read the information on this page in another language or to have it spoken back to you please use BrowseAloud.
Manchester Message – Living with Covid-19, be kind to one another
Even though life is getting back to normal, COVID-19 is still here and it’s still a worrying time for many. So please follow the Manchester Message on Covid-19 and health:
- Wear a mask in crowded spaces or when it feels right
- Please stay at home if you are ill
- Stay at home for at least 5 days if you have Covid-19 and avoid contact with others
- Keep washing your hands regularly - it really helps
- Keep windows open if you meet others inside to reduce spreading the virus
- Please take up the vaccination offer – it’s never too late www.manchester.gov.uk/getmyjab
- Covid Concerns? Ring Manchester’s COVID-19 helpline on 0800 840 3858, or text 07890 036892
Languages: Arabic, Easy read, English, Gujarati, Punjabi, Tigrinya, Bangla, Chinese, Farsi, Urdu and Hindi.
Health and wellbeing
COVID-19 in other accessible formats
For more COVID-19 information in accessible formats see Breakthrough UK’s COVID Accessible Information Hub.