Even though life is getting back to normal, COVID-19 is still here and it’s still a frightening time for many people. Please follow the Manchester Message on COVID-19 and Health by:
- Staying at home if you are ill
- Stay at home for at least 5 days if you have Covid-19 and avoid contact with others
- Keep washing your hands regularly - it really helps
- Keep windows open if you meet others inside to reduce spreading the virus
- Please take up the vaccination offer – it’s never too late: manchester.gov.uk/getmyjab
- Do you have Covid concerns? Ring Manchester’s COVID-19 helpline on 0800 840 3858, or text 07890 036892.
The free helpline can help anyone who has questions about COVID-19, including about when to isolate, and information on booking vaccination appointments and testing.
The helpline is open seven days a week from 9am–5pm. Advice will be given by the nursing team, and a translation service is available.