Schools, education and childcare School applications from UK crown servants or military families

As set out in the Schools Admissions Code, admission authorities and local authorities will start the process of applications from UK crown servants or UK military families with evidence from their employers or commanding officers that they are returning to the area ahead of any move.

Authorities will accept any posting or quartering address as a ‘home’ address in the absence of any actual home address.

Apply for a primary school place

Apply for a secondary school place

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.