Keep Manchester Tidy is a partnership between us and Keep Britain Tidy.
We are bringing together residents, schools, businesses, community groups and organisations to:
- Tackle littering and flytipping
- Prevent dog-fouling
- Improve green spaces and waterways
- Increase recycling
- Improve our local environment.
Get more involved with Keep Manchester Tidy:
- Contact groups in your area
- See events listed on the Keep Britain Tidy website
- Join organised events like the Great British Spring Clean
- Pick up litter in your area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request equipment and guidance
- Apply to the neighbourhood investment fund for help if you are planning a project.
See advice on litter picking, including Covid-19 guidance.