Complete this form to report antisocial behaviour (ASB).
If your landlord is a social housing provider, you should contact them first.
If you do not live in Manchester please contact the local authority that you pay council tax to.
If you own your home or rent privately you should complete this form.
We can investigate antisocial behaviour caused by known individuals, with incidents such as:
- hate crimes/hate incidents;
- use or threatened use of violence;
- repeated abusive language or behaviour;
- damage to property
- domestic abuse and violence or
- breaches of the City Centre, City Wide and Wynnstay Grove Public Space Protection Orders
If you are experiencing noise problems, such as: shouting, parties, loud music, TV, dog barking, alarms or persistent noise from a business or a construction site, then use the report a noise problem form.
About this form:
When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page. Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on. Questions marked * can't be left blank.