Request a Right to Buy application

This form has 3 pages

Use this form if:

  • you pay your rent to an organisation that collects rent on behalf of the Council. That is: Manchester City Council Housing Services in north Manchester; Harvest Housing in Grove Village, Ardwick; Adactus Housing in Miles Platting; Guinness Northern Counties in West Gorton; Solutions for Brunswick for Brunswick
  • and you have been a tenant for at least 3 years.

Do not use this form if:

  • you live in housing that is reserved for elderly people or disabled people; or
  • your home is owned by an organisation that took ownership of former Manchester council homes. That is: Parkway Green Housing Trust; City South Manchester Housing Trust, Southway Housing Trust, or Eastlands Homes;
  • or you have been a tenant for less than 3 years.

About this form:

When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page. Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on. Questions marked * can't be left blank.