Ask about the food hygiene rating scheme

We only deal with food premises based within Manchester City Council boundaries, if your query is about a food premise based outside these boundaries, please contact the Local Authority where the food premise is located.

You can use this form to:

  • request a revisit after score has been given
  • appeal against a score
  • right to reply (business owner can outline actions taken following the inspection)
  • request that we publish your new rating before the end of the appeal period

About this form:

When you go through the form, you have about 20 minutes to complete each page. Don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question, but use the 'Previous' button on the page you are on. Questions marked * can't be left blank.