Before you start, you should also make sure you have read our service standards for all tenants and traders on our markets
Make sure you also have the following to hand before you start as you won't be able to save and come back.
- Your 'application invite reference'
- Colour proof of your right to work in the UK
- Two documents showing your full name and home address (this can include your current council tax bill or otherwise dated within the last three months)
- Proof of your valid public liability insurance providing a minimum cover of £10 million for your business at the market
- Proof of your food premise registration at New Smithfield Market (if you are selling food and drink)
The documents you upload must not exceed 15mb in size. You can upload 'pdf', 'jpg' and 'zip' files.
About this form:
You have about 20 minutes to fill in each page of this form.
When you go through the form, don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question. Use the 'Previous' button at the bottom of the page you are on.
Questions marked * can't be left blank