You can go to any of our libraries to use:
- the internet on a computer
- wifi on your own device
- a computer for free.
How do I book a computer?
You can reserve time on a library computer by:
- contacting your nearest local library and reserving a place
- going directly to your local library and reserving a place with a library assistant, or
- booking a place the next time you are logged in to a library computer.
How much does it cost?
- library members - one hour free per day, £1.50 per hour after that,
- non-members - £2.00 for one hour, or
- members who are over sixty or who are visually-impaired - two hours free per day.
Libraries also have free wifi so you can use your own laptop or tablet.
Use a laptop
If you’re a library member you can use one of our laptop computers for free at Wythenshawe, North City (Harpurhey), and The Avenue (Blackley) libraries, see list of libraries for details.
You can use the free wifi so you’re not restricted to a fixed computer desk.