Manchester City Council

Social services Your education


If you’re in year 10 or 11, you’re already working for your GCSEs. Everyone knows how much these matter, so they’ll help and support you as you study and revise so you can do your best. If you think you need extra help, you can talk to your designated teacher or social worker.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?