Manchester City Council

Social services Your education

After your GCSEs

Before you leave year 11, you’ll get help and advice on carrying on with education and training. There are lots of possibilities, so you’ll have support from the school, the designated teacher, your carer or key worker and your social worker to help you make the best choice.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?