Manchester City Council

Schools, education & childcare Travel assistance for pupils with statements of special educational needs

Free school travel passes

Pupils with a statement of special educational needs can get a free school travel pass to get to and from school on a bus, train or tram in Greater Manchester.

Pupils without a statement may also qualify.

See who qualifies and how to apply

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?