Other help finding work
We provide a list of national and local job-advice organisations, but you can also try:
- EmployGM - can help find vacancies and offer support if you are on furlough, or have been made redundant due to COVID-19
- National Careers service - careers advice
- Breakthrough and Disability Rights - advice for disabled people
- Support for disabled people - information about the 'Access to work' grant
- Advice for young people
- Support for people who want to work flexibly (Timewise)
- Motiv8 - helps over 25s find training and employment
- Skills support for employment - one to one support to improve your skills and job prospects
- Cash grants for financial crisis - if you are in crisis or emergency you could be eligible for support
- Virtual Job Fair Hosted by the National Careers Service - gain advice and support to change careers or start a new one.
- Money Advice Service - Money Navigator Tool - Help to make an action plan for your own financial situation.
Where to get help in your area
- North Manchester - Yes Manchester can help you find jobs and take advantage of training and volunteering opportunities
- Central and South Manchester - One Manchester offers help with skills, work experience, volunteering and self-employment
- Wythenshawe - Real Opportunities can help you find work
- Manchester Work Clubs - friendly clubs run by local people and organisations can help you find a job in your area. It's all voluntary so you can join or leave at any time.