Benefits and support Uploading benefits documents

This evidence upload portal is only for Manchester residents' benefit claims.

You can:

  • Provide supporting evidence for Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support or Discretionary Housing Payment claims.
  • Provide evidence of changes in circumstances to existing claims.

You must give the reference number linked to the claim. Do not give your Council Tax account number as the evidence will not get linked to the correct claim.

You also need to have ready scans or photos of the documents you want to upload.

Read about how we will use the information that we collect for your claim.

See what counts as evidence; what to do if there is a delay in getting evidence; what if you haven't got what we need.


Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.