Have your say and next steps
We want to hear your thoughts on the potential improvements.
We will be holding drop-in sessions in Gorton come along to find out more:
- Friday 16 December, 10am to 2pm at Gorton Hub
- Saturday 17 December, 10am to 2pm at Gorton Market
The consultation closed on Friday 6 January.
Your comments will inform our emerging strategy for an improved district centre, which will be developed over the coming months.
Some key dates include:
- January 2023
- Comments from public consultation gathered and reviewed
- Spring 2023
- Strategy for district centre completed
- Strategy document available for public view Summer
- Gorton library demolished and new library established in Gorton Hub
- Feasibility studies undertaken for other projects
- 2024 onwards
- Planning applications for key projects (with associated public consultations)