So you think you might want an allotment?
If you enjoy working outdoors and like a challenge then an allotment could be perfect for you.
Allotments can be hard work at times but seeing your fruit and vegetables grow is reward enough.
The benefits of having an allotment are:
- Growing your own fruit and vegetables throughout the whole year.
- Having an allotment is a great way to exercise by using nature’s natural gym.
- Enjoy seeing your allotment thrive, which means improved happiness and well-being;
- Making new friends and work with like-minded people.
- Saving yourself money by growing your own food.
- Doing your bit for the environment by protecting an open green space and maintaining habitats for hundreds of wildlife species.
Find the your nearest allotment site