Latest service news - Broadcast to trade March 2020
Further service update 26 March 2020
In order to support the trade as much as possible during this very difficult period we are proposing the following further changes to our service:
- Halting the routine testing of vehicles and refunding licensees for unused tests
- Automatically renewing all vehicle licences due to expire before 31 May 2020 and not requiring the renewal test (refunding those already paid for unused renewal test)
- Issuing new plates for renewed vehicles at no additional cost to licensees
- Deferring payments for those who have not yet submitted or paid for a vehicle or driver renewal licence until 31 July 2020
- Renewing driver licences for 15 months but only charging for the cost of a 12 month licence
- Vehicle Testing
- Driver Licence Renewals
- New Driver Applications and Driver Testing
- Health and Sanitisation Advice
The customer contact centre is currently closed. We will be contacting individuals directly where necessary so please ensure we have your current contact details and continue to check your emails. If you have any enquiries, please email email@example.com in the first instance.
Thank you for your patience and for working with us whilst we work out the best way to continue supporting you at this time.