Parking Blue badge - disabled parking permits

If your badge is lost or stolen

If your badge is lost, you may wish to report it using the Report My Loss website, which is affiliated to the police and insurance companies, but there is a charge for this.

If your badge is stolen, you should report it to the Police, who will issue you with a crime number, and you should then contact us for a replacement. There is a re-issue charge of £10 for lost badges but for stolen badges (with a crime number) replacements are free.  Replacement badges will cover the period up to the expiry date of the original badge.  


Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.