Manchester City Council

Environmental problems Get rid of pests at your home

We know pests can be a nuisance, damage your home and can affect your health.

We can help.

If you live in the area covered by Manchester Council, contact us to book an appointment. 

You need to pay for us to get rid of the pests before we can start, your landlord may pay for your treatment, if you are unsure check your tenancy agreement. If your landlord does pay for the treatment then the online booking system will not charge you, otherwise you will need to provide your credit or debit card details when you book, see what we charge.

It is important that you identify the right pest.

Our team are professional, experienced and fully-qualified. See why you should use us.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?