Homes and property Rent arrears and mortgage debt

Renting from a social landlord

If you are having problems paying your rent speak to your social landlord - don't let things get worse. They should be able to help you pay off your debt using a plan so it is affordable. Social landlords can often also help with debt advice and work with you to get back on top of things.

See a list of social landlords at Manchester Move Housing Register.

If you're at risk of having your home repossessed, you can get advice and support from the Repossession Prevention Service.



Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.