We maintain trees on parks, woodlands, cemeteries and open spaces.
But a tree in a garden, or other private land, is the responsibility of the owner. If a tree in a neighbouring property is causing you problems, take it up with your neighbour or the property owner.
Tell us about a tree problem in a park, woodland, cemetery or open space, unless:
- a tree is causing a problem with TV reception or solar panels (we don't deal with this problem)
- a tree is blocking light (we don't deal with this problem)
- a tree has aphids or honeydew is falling onto cars or property (we don't deal with this problem)
- a tree is touching or damaging overhead wires: contact BT (Openreach) instead
- a tree is obscuring a street light: report it as a faulty streetlight instead
- tree roots are making a pavement or road surface uneven: report it is as a road or pavement damage problem instead.
Otherwise . . .