After you make a claim online you may need to come and show us some documents.
Collect or hand in forms or documents
At most of our reception points you do not need an appointment to hand in forms. Staff will check and copy your documents and return them to you straight away.
You don't need an appointment to collect a form.
If you need to get in touch use our benefits enquiry form
Or you can contact us in these ways:
- Email email@example.com
- Phone: 0161 234 5003, Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- Textphone: (people with hearing difficulties) 0161 953 8301
- Fax: 0161 455 1130
- write to The Benefits Service, Manchester City Council, PO Box 3, Manchester, M15 5BA
Make an appointment
You can make an appointment at
- our customer service centre on the ground floor of the Town Hall Extension - please use the Mount Street entrance. The full address is Ground Floor, Town Hall Extension, Albert Square, M60 2LA. 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- one of these local libraries: Chorlton, Longsight, North City, Withington or Wythenshawe Forum.
Or phone 0161 234 5003 9am to 6pm.