During the summer we consulted people on some proposals for changes to the sensory support service. Many people gave us their views and based on what was said we now have some new proposals that we want your views on.
Read our proposals for:
- changes to our primary school resource bases for children with a hearing impairment
- training and advice for mainstream schools on sensory needs
- changes to how we assess children and allocate support
- changes to family support
- changes to the ‘habilitation’ officers
- the resource and data officer
- changes to teaching assistant terms and conditions
- the overall number of staff.
The consultation closed on Wednesday 8 February.