Delivering Quality and Excellence
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
Manchester Contracts is committed to carrying out work in line with our company values, which ensure that:
- We will provide the best possible service for the best possible price
- We will work with our stakeholders to continually improve service and keep disturbance, congestion and nuisance to a reasonable level
- We aim to satisfy customers with superior quality, value and service
- We respect our social and physical environment
- We aim to be a company that our employees are proud to be part of
ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY IN PRACTICE
With the careful management of natural resources a priority, Manchester Contracts helps clients to incorporate features and processes that are environmentally responsible and promote sustainability. By taking the long-term view, we insist on the highest standards of design, construction and environmental sustainability.
From full-scale community highways and footways to individual schemes, our plans and designs combine man-made and natural elements to meet both aesthetic and functional requirements, while sustaining the surrounding environment.
BSI 9001 QUALITY FRAMEWORK
ISO 9001 is a recognised internationally established quality framework, currently in use by over 750,000 organisations worldwide, which sets the standard for quality management systems.
We use the ISO 9001 framework as our main quality management system to ensure that we remain responsive and accountable by monitoring our performance across all our service, including customer satisfaction and staff motivation to ensure continuous service improvement.
INVESTORS IN PEOPLE
Manchester Contracts first achieved the prestigious Investors in People award in 1997. Since then, we have continued to invest in our employees by providing training and development opportunities that have enabled them to become multi-skilled, highly motivated employees committed to delivering high quality services. By ensuring that our employees work to the required quality standards, we contribute to improving the health and safety of our workforce, thereby reducing accidents within the construction industry.
In addition to membership of professional bodies, our operatives and management team have achieved accreditation in the following through continuous job-related training:
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) · Road and Streetworks Accreditation (RASWA)
- Construction Management NVQ
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)