Are you a tenant of a Registered Social Housing Provider?
If you're suffering from antisocial behaviour and you're a tenant of a registered housing provider, you should report it to them and they will work with you to agree a course of action which aims to stop the antisocial behaviour.
They can arrange mediation, issuing warnings or, if the antisocial behaviour is more serious, they may use legal tools and powers available to them.
Our registered housing providers are:
- Arcon Housing Association
- Clarion Housing Association
- Great Places Housing Group
- Guinness Partnership
- Irwell Valley Housing
- Jigsaw Homes North (formerly Adactus Housing)
- Manchester City Council Housing Services (managing MCC homes in North Manchester)
- Mosscare St Vincent's Housing Association
- One Manchester
- People First Housing Association
- Places for People
- S4B Manchester
- Southway Housing Trust
- Wythenshawe Community Housing Group (incorporating Parkway Green and Willow Park)
- Your Housing Group