Crime, antisocial behaviour and nuisance Anti-social behaviour (ASB) support

Are you a tenant of a Registered Social Housing Provider?

If you're suffering from anti-social behaviour and you're a tenant of a registered housing provider, you should report it to them and they will work with you to agree a course of action which aims to stop the anti-social behaviour.

They can arrange mediation, issuing warnings or, if the anti-social behaviour is more serious, they may use legal tools and powers available to them.

Our registered housing providers are:

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.