Manchester City Council

Sports, leisure & the Arts Report a problem in a park, playground or open space

How to report a problem?

If you see a problem when visiting a park, playground, or open space you can report it to us, using these links:

Use this form to report a problem with lighting or any other enquiries about a park, playground or open space.

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?