Council tax Council tax: we need to know about changes

Landlords or managing agents need to tell us about tenancy changes

Tell us about tenancy changes so we can send accurate council tax bills quickly. Use this form if you:

  • have a tenant who is moving into or vacating a property within the next 28 days, fill in the form.
  • are reporting tenancy changes for more than one property, you can upload the details for all properties. 

More council tax information for private landlords

If you are selling your property please complete the change of address form

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.