Manchester City Council

Roads, parking & transport Concessionary Travel Passes

Blind and Partially Sighted People

If you are registered blind you are eligible for a free travel pass.

If you are registered partially-sighted you are eligible for a concessionary travel permit.

(If you are not yet registered, you need to do this first. Ask your GP for a referral to the Eye Hospital)

Applications forms are available from the Sensory Provision Team. After completion, forms need to be authorised by the Sensory Team.


Manchester City Council
Sensory Provision Team
Manchester Deaf Centre
Crawford House
Booth Street East
M13 9GH

Telephone: 0161 219 2658/9

Text Phone: 0161 276 9336

Fax: 0161 276 7558

SMS Text: 07534938598


Was this information helpful?

Was this page helpful?