Digital skills and IT
These courses are for:
- Adults who would like to start using computers and other devices
- Adults who would like to improve their digital skills for life and/or work.
You will learn to:
- Communicate and share with others
- Manage your online activities
- Use online services and buy things securely online
- Create and edit documents and digital media
- Find, manage and store information
- Protect your privacy and data
- Work in an efficient and effective manner
- Manage data effectively (spreadsheets and databases)
Courses are delivered from Manchester Adult Education Services adult learning centres. See venues.
If you have any questions about how to join a course, please telephone: 0161 219 6733.