Teaching Assistant courses
These courses are for:
- Adults who would like to work, or volunteer, in a primary school setting or develop as a Teaching Assistant.
You will learn:
- The skills and knowledge needed to support children in a school setting
- The requirements of teaching assistants with regards to Safeguarding duty
- How best to support children with complex needs.
You can gain qualifications, and our team will be able to advise which one is best for you:
- Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Schools
- Level 1 Award in Safeguarding in a Learning Environment
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
Courses are delivered online.
We have both daytime and evening courses available starting April 2022 and May 2022 and running through to July 2022.
If you have any questions about how to join a course, please telephone: 0161 219 6733.