We are committed to putting you, our customers first. That means we're always pleased to hear what you have to say about the services we provide, whether you are a resident, business or visitor to Manchester.
By letting us know what you think - when we are doing a good job and when you think we can do better - you'll be helping to improve the Council for everybody.
Our promises to you
Whenever you contact us with your feedback, good or bad, you can be assured we will:
- Always listen to what you have to say
- Treat you honestly, fairly and politely
- Give you help and advice as quickly as we can
- Respect your individual needs and your right to privacy
- Keep you informed about what's happening
- Take action, where appropriate, to improve our service to you
Do you want to:
- report a problem
- make an official complaint
- give a compliment or suggestion
- see complaints performance
- ask a question to the Executive