The Council and democracy Complaints and feedback

Services that don’t use the standard complaints form

For some services we use a different method for complaining. These services are:

Make a complaint using the standard complaints form

Was this page helpful?

Was this page helpful?

Fields marked * cannot be left blank

Feedback submitted to us on this form is monitored but you won’t receive a reply. In an emergency, visit our emergency contact details page. Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.